Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A mourning sea. Just a human tragedy. . .

What other name would you give to this painting?

Click on the picture for a larger view


I have shown this piece to the public only once, at my art exhibition organized by the Chilean Embassy in Stockholm. I have now, just a few days ago, been asked by Dr Liz Herbert McAvoy - on behalf of the organizers of an international conference to be held at the University of Wales, Swansea - for this painting's rights and with the purpose of using the painting as the pictorial motive for the poster, conference programme, etc.

Well, I would be honoured. That is one thing.

Nevertheless, reflecting on the possible risks and consequences commented in the blog next below, I wonder whether this painting may help to stress my point also there. You are welcome to read it, state your opinion (address:
marfer@ki.se) and suggest a name for the painting.

No comments: