Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Naomi Wolf: "How I was arrested at the 'Occupy Wall Street' demonstration"


[See also Barricade philosophers. Several arrested in Occupy WS demonstration. The Assange road/ 19 October 2011]



Professors blogg's Note
 
Naomi has been a public supporter of the justice cause for the Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. Her critic to the legal procedures around the case of Sweden against Assange have caused much controversy.

The present article appeared in the Guardian 19 October 2011, which is here linked in agreement with author Naomi Wolf./ Prof. Ferrada-Noli

Media links 1, 2, 3


"How I was arrested at the 'Occupy Wall Street' demonstration"

By Naomi Wolf



"Last night I was arrested in my home town, outside an event to which I had been invited, for standing lawfully on the sidewalk in an evening gown. Let me explain; my partner and I were attending an event for the Huffington Post". . .read more



Other articles in Professors blogg on the Swedish case against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange



     


No comments: